Farmington School District Director of Secondary Learning Chris Bussman said that children help remind us that there is great opportunity for thriving in the “Now Normal,” in a Tweet on the first day of school in District 192. The district welcomed students back to school in a staggered operation. The district is starting the school year with a hybrid model, which has students attending in-person classes two days a week and having three days of distance learning.
Most Popular Regional News
- Obituary: Adam Weeks 1982–2020
- Minnesota health officials confirm first death due to COVID-19 in Isanti County
- Wright County Attorney
- Bloomington hotels expected to house homeless through December
- Elk River power plant coming down in pieces
- Dogs attack horses on trail ride
- Little Falls Community High to move to hybrid learning model Oct. 5, following positive COVID case
- Kidnapped girlfriend flees moving vehicle in Bloomington
- Little Falls Schools notified of COVID case in Middle School and at Lindbergh Elementary; urges community to practice COVID safety measures
- Morrison County COVID-19 Positive Case Tracker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.