The sun sets behind the Lakeville water tower visible from the southeast corner of the intersection of Akin Road and 195th Street in Farmington on Sept. 6. According to the city of Lakeville’s website, the city has “six water towers and one ground storage tank that store a total of 11.85 million gallons of water.” Water is supplied to residents from wells ranging from 460 to 864 feet deep. The water is drawn from the Prairie DuChien, Jordan and the Tunnel City-Wonewoc aquifers.
Most Popular Regional News
- Obituary: Adam Weeks 1982–2020
- Minnesota health officials confirm first death due to COVID-19 in Isanti County
- Bloomington hotels expected to house homeless through December
- Dogs attack horses on trail ride
- Wright County Attorney
- Elk River power plant coming down in pieces
- Little Falls Community High to move to hybrid learning model Oct. 5, following positive COVID case
- Kidnapped girlfriend flees moving vehicle in Bloomington
- Morrison County COVID-19 Positive Case Tracker
- Hardy brothers open new RV resort in Motley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.