The Farmington Cub Scouts Pack 117 is organizing a safe and socially distanced (low to no touch) Activity Day on Saturday, Sept. 12, at Fairhills Park from 1-2:30 p.m. The activities are designed for boys and girls kindergarten through fifth grade who love to learn about the world around them through fun adventures and activities. There will be snacks and activities to take home. All equipment will be sanitized, and organizers are asking that everyone wear a mask for the safety of all. For more information, contact Amy Sirek at email@example.com.
Most Popular Regional News
- Obituary: Adam Weeks 1982–2020
- Minnesota health officials confirm first death due to COVID-19 in Isanti County
- Wright County Attorney
- Bloomington hotels expected to house homeless through December
- Elk River power plant coming down in pieces
- Dogs attack horses on trail ride
- Little Falls Community High to move to hybrid learning model Oct. 5, following positive COVID case
- Kidnapped girlfriend flees moving vehicle in Bloomington
- Little Falls Schools notified of COVID case in Middle School and at Lindbergh Elementary; urges community to practice COVID safety measures
- Morrison County COVID-19 Positive Case Tracker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.