The city of Apple Valley is seeking more election judges for the Nov. 3 general election.
Community members are eligible to work if they
• are eligible to vote in Minnesota.
• are able to read, write, and speak English.
• complete a minimum of two hours of election judge training.
• are not a candidate on the ballot.
• are not the spouse, parent, stepparent, child, stepchild, sibling, or stepsibling of a candidate on the ballot or another election judge serving in the same precinct at the same time.
• do not live with a candidate on the ballot.
• are not a challenger appointed to contest voter eligibility.
For more information or to submit an election judge application, visit the city’s website at www.cityofapplevalley.org.