The traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall arrived and was dedicated during a ceremony at the McGuire Middle School fields in Lakeville. Motorcycle riders from several veterans groups escorted the wall's truck and trailer to Lakeville from Elko Speedway. Speakers during the ceremony were VFW member Vince Goodwin and former U.S. Rep. John Kline of Burnsville. The color guard was comprised of area Boy Scout troops.
Most Popular Regional News
- Forest Lake man caught after SWAT teams, police converge on area
- Minnetonka School Board votes to freeze student enrollment at 11,100
- Vehicle pursuit started in Todd County ends in Morrison County
- Plymouth officials celebrate improvements to the ‘forgotten bridge’
- Much-anticipated Maple Grove Hy-Vee officially open
- Familiar face, Ponies gear to appear in Zach Sobiech movie
- Hopkins Schools therapy dog program helps connect students with mental health resources
- Brooklyn Park poised to remove pet licensing
- Princeton School District provides update on Monday incidents
- City grants developer shot at downtown
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.