Please RENEW print subscription for FREE
Important announcement for our Excelsior, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, Wayzata, St.Louis Park and Hopkins Sun Sailor readers.
It's time to renew your FREE subscription to the Excelsior, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka Sun Sailor, Plymouth-Wayzata Sun Sailor and the St. Louis Park-Hopkins Sun Sailor so you can ensure continued delivery of the paper in the mail every week! If you don't renew, the paper cannot be delivered.
You must renew now! New subscribers also welcome.
Here you will find Sun Sailor’s coverage of the 2020 elections, including candidate profiles, questionnaires and primary and general election information.
- Johnson, Omar vying for election in 5th Congressional District
- Phillips, Qualls vying for election in 3rd Congressional District
- Eden Prairie School Board candidates discuss achievement gap, diversity
- Klevorn and Nouis discuss top issues for House District 44A
- Hennepin County District 6 candidates face off in League of Women Voters forum
- Porter, Acomb discuss top issues in 44B forum
- Morrison, Myers are candidates in House District 33B
- Cahill, Hertaus the candidates for House District 33A
- Osmek, Piper will face off in Senate District 33
- Moore, Youakim vie for House District 46B seat
Kay Reichert of Excelsior and Betty Gust of Minnetonka knew each other from The Marsh fitness center in Minnetonka. Neither expected that running into the other in late June at a grocery store would lead to a friendship.
Halloween will be a week-long celebration in downtown Excelsior this year. There will be activities every day to spread out the fun and allow for social distancing.
Wayzata’s Blue Water Theatre Company will soon bring to the stage two spooky plays to fit with the Halloween season.
Over the past few weeks, we have published an editorial series about important election issues, including race relations, police reform, health care, the COVID-19 response, the economy and climate change.
Minnesotans take great pride in our abundant natural resources. Whether we are fishing in a crystal clear lake, taking the pontoon along the shore near the cabin, or bicycling on one of the state’s expansive and scenic trails, we appreciate the beauty and bounties of this state.