During April, students of Notre Dame Academy, a Minnetonka-based Catholic school, participated in a virtual marathon by choosing an activity to do while they collect donations on behalf of their school. The funds raised will support items needed for instruction and assessment. Students shared photos and videos of their marathon activity throughout the week. Activities included exercise, service and prayer. On April 24, they celebrated with a parade in the school parking lot. Families and students drove by waving and cheering with teachers and school faculty. The school was established by St. Gabriel the Archangel in Hopkins and Immaculate Heart of Mary in Minnetonka.
Copyright © 2020 at Sun Newspapers. Digital dissemination of this content without prior written consent is a violation of federal law and may be subject to legal action.
Most Popular Regional News
- Former Cambridge business owner indicted by grand jury for first-degree murder
- Gerry Dale Pomrenke
- 2 residential developments planned in Anoka
- Former Anoka Middle School staffer accused of sexually assaulting student
- A Fourth to remember
- Rosemount’s State of the City goes virtual
- City to light night sky with fireworks
- Jana Kim Goldenman
- School district faces criticism for past blackface incidents
- Never closer, couple count their days together