Minnetonka High School freshman Garrett Gillespie, of Shorewood, has earned the rank of Eagle Scout, the highest rank in the Boy Scouts of America program. He is a member of Troop 346 of Minnetonka. Gillepsie’s service project benefited Camp Eden Wood in Eden Prairie, for which he fundraised to design and construct an outdoor, concrete ping-pong table for summertime campers with developmental disabilities.
Copyright © 2018 at Sun Newspapers/APG Media of East Central Minnesota. Digital dissemination of this content without prior written consent is a violation of federal law and may be subject to legal action.
Most Popular Regional News
- Half of Burnsville Center to go on the auction block
- Two killed in five-vehicle crash on Highway 10 near Royalton
- Raising Cane’s gets nod from Brooklyn Park Planning Commission
- Updated: State Patrol investigating fatal crash on Highway 169 North-Highway 10 interchange
- Little Falls Schools to transition to distance learning plan Oct. 26, due to rising COVID cases
- New Apple Valley Menards store opens doors
- Original First Lutheran Church in Little Falls recognized as Century Home
- Fairview Southdale to see cuts, new model
- Morrison County COVID-19 Positive Case Tracker
- Home remodel leads to more than Upsala couple envisioned