A group walks in front of the new Westwood Hills Nature Center interpretive center Aug. 20 in St. Louis Park. Finishing touches remain on the building, but exhibits have opened to the public. A ribbon-cutting ceremony is set 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 13. The facility will be open for self-guided tours. Visitors must wear face coverings inside and maintain distancing outside.
Most Popular Regional News
- Dogs attack horses on trail ride
- Obituary: Adam Weeks 1982–2020
- Bloomington hotels expected to house homeless through December
- Elk River power plant coming down in pieces
- Minnesota health officials confirm first death due to COVID-19 in Isanti County
- Wright County Attorney
- Hardy brothers open new RV resort in Motley
- Little Falls Community High to move to hybrid learning model Oct. 5, following positive COVID case
- Morrison County COVID-19 Positive Case Tracker
- Kidnapped girlfriend flees moving vehicle in Bloomington
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.