Included in the St. Louis Park police reports Aug. 25-31 were the following incidents:
Aug. 25 - A bicyclist was reportedly struck by a car at Minnetonka Boulevard and Raleigh Avenue.
Aug. 26 - Domestic strangulation and criminal sexual conduct was reported on the 8200 block of West 30 1/2 Street.
- Packages containing womens shoes were reported stolen on the 400 block of Shelard Parkway.
- Burglary was reported on the 4900 block of Vallacher Avenue.
Aug. 27 - A gun was reportedly found in a bag on the 200 block of Shelard Parkway.
- Packages were reported stolen on the 2300 block of Ridge Drive.
- Robbery involving a stolen purse was reported on the 8300 block of Highway 7.
Aug. 28 - Vandalism to a car was reported on the 3100 block of Virginia Avenue.
- Threats made through social media involving a juvenile were reported on the 3900 block of West 31st Street.
- A laptop was reported stolen on the 3500 block of Highway 100 South.
- A bicycle was reported stolen on the 6400 block of West Lake Street.
- Arrest for driving while impaired at Meadowbrook Road and Excelsior Boulevard.
- Vandalism to a windshield was reported on the 8300 block of West 30 1/2 Street.
- A driving complaint led to an arrest for driving while impaired at Xenwood Avenue and West 35th Street.
Aug. 29 - Tires were reported punctured on the 1600 block of Melrose Avenue.
- Swindle of cash was reported on the 3000 block of Lynn Avenue.
- A cell phone was reported as stolen on the 3700 block of Highway 100 South.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a locker on the 3500 block of Highway 100 South.
- Driving while impaired was reported at France Avenue and West 42nd Street.
Aug. 30 - A dog reportedly killed another dog on the 4100 block of Highwood Road.
- Burglary involving a business was reported on the 8300 block of Highway 7.
- A vehicle window was reportedly shattered on the 8300 block of Minnetonka Boulevard.
- Bicycles were reported stolen from an underground garage on the 3600 block of Phillips Parkway.
- Criminal sexual conduct was reported on the 3900 block of Excelsior Boulevard.
- Threatening phone calls were reported on the 1300 block of Hampshire Avenue.
- A disturbance at a nursing home was reported on the 7900 block of West 28th Street.
- An individual reportedly broke a window after being denied entry to a residence on the 6600 block of Minnetonka Boulevard.
Aug. 31 - Driving while impaired was reported at Highway 100 and Minnetonka Boulevard.
- A woman was reportedly transported to a hospital after an overdose on the 2700 block of Louisiana Court.
- During a pursuit, a motorcycle reportedly crashed into a parked vehicle on the 300 block of Shelard Parkway.