Included in the Plymouth Police June 20 through July 3 reports were these incidents:
June 20 - Tools were stolen from a house under construction on the 17300 61st Avenue.
- Electronics were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the underground garage on the 1300 block of Medicine Lake Drive West.
- Officers responded to a narcotics complaint and arrested suspect for obstructing legal process on the 3600 block of Plymouth Boulevard.
- Officers responded to report of a physical altercation and arrested the suspect for assault on the 11500 block of 41st Avenue.
- Victim reported his vehicle had been stolen while left running and unlocked outside a business on the 3000 block of Harbor Lane.
- An unlocked bicycle valued at $250 was stolen from the school yard on the 10600 block of 36th Avenue.
June 21 - Theft of wheels valued at $300 from the underground garage on the 3900 block of Lancaster Lane.
June 22- Victim reported a laptop was stolen from a vehicle parked in a garage and a purse was stolen from a residence on the 16200 block of 61st Avenue. Fraudulent charges were made on the stolen credit cards.
June 23 - Victim reported a wallet was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on the 3500 block of Vicksburg Lane.
June 24 - Officers responded to a physical altercation and arrested the suspect for assault on the 1900 block of Shenandoah Court.
- Victim reported an unlocked bicycle valued at $150 was stolen on the 3500 block of Plymouth Boulevard.
June 25 - Victim reported unknown suspect entered a vehicle while parked in the underground garage and stole several items from the vehicle on the 1300 block of Medicine Lake Drive West. Loss approximately $520.
June 26 - The complainant reported a xylophone was stolen from the park on the 3500 Plymouth Boulevard.
- Victim reported unknown suspect broke a window on a vehicle and stole a purse and phone on the 15600 block of Old Rockford Road.
June 27 - Report of a possible slumper on the 16800 block of County Road 24. Officer located vehicle and arrested the 44-year-old female driver from Waconia for possession of a controlled substance.
- Victim observed suspects rummaging through vehicles in garage on the 9700 block of 45th Avenue. Officers were unable to locate suspects.
June 28 - Unknown suspects damaged park playground equipment on the 2900 block of Kilmer Lane.
June 29- Victim reported a handgun was stolen from a vehicle on the 6100 block of Quinwood Lane.
July 1 - Victim reported attempted entry of an attached garage on the 5700 block of Annapolis Lane. No loss.
July 2 - Victim reported being assaulted by a known suspect on the 3500 block of Plymouth Boulevard.
July 3 - The complainant reported mail was stolen from their mailbox on the 700 block of County Road 101.
- License plates were reported stolen off of a vehicle on the 3900 block of Lancaster Lane.