Included in the department’s reports for May 10 to 16 were these incidents:
May 10 - Narcotics complaint along the 13200 block of Ridgedale Drive.
- Theft along the 2800 block of Hopkins Crossroad.
- Domestic along the 10200 block of Cedar Lake Road.
May 11 - Burglary along the 14800 block of Highland Lane.
- Car theft along the 18500 block of Peach Tree Court.
- Theft from auto along the 14600 block of Rocksborough Road.
May 12 - Theft from auto along the 6000 block of Covington Terrace.
- Harassment along the 100 block of Cheshire Lane.
- Forgery along the 1000 block of Plymouth Road.
- Theft from auto along the 4700 block of Wedgewood Drive.
- Theft along the 5500 block of Eden Prairie Road.
- Burglary along the 10800 block of Cedar Bend.
- Car theft along the 5000 block of Woodridge Road.
May 13 - Theft along the 13300 block of Stanton Drive.
- Theft from auto along the 16500 block of Grays Bay Boulevard.
- Theft along the 6100 block of Blue Circle Drive.
- Theft along the 4800 block of Kingsberry Lane.
- Burglary along the 11400 block of Timberline Road.
May 14 - Theft along the 3000 block of Saint Albans Hollow Circle.
May 16 - Car theft along the 5800 block of County Road 101.
- Threat along the 18700 block of Old Excelsior Boulevard.