No parking on city streets until noon, Wednesday, Oct. 21
With a snow accumulation of more than 2 inches, the city of Eden Prairie has declared a snow event effective Oct. 20-21.
- Snow accumulation has already reached two inches; therefore, a snow emergency is in effect.
- Effective immediately, do not park on city streets until noon Oct. 21.
- Crews will work to maintain safe and passable roadways and perform a full curb-to-curb cleanup beginning at 3 a.m.
- Place trash containers behind the curb line, not in the street.
- Remove basketball hoops and any other objects from the street.
- Help by shoveling around fire hydrants and mailboxes, and clearing nearby sidewalks.
- It is illegal to place snow from your property onto the public roadway.
For more information, visit trimurl.co/N6lqa8