Please RENEW print subscription for FREE
Important announcement for our Excelsior, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, Wayzata, St.Louis Park and Hopkins Sun Sailor readers.
It's time to renew your FREE subscription to the Excelsior, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka Sun Sailor, Plymouth-Wayzata Sun Sailor and the St. Louis Park-Hopkins Sun Sailor so you can ensure continued delivery of the paper in the mail every week! If you don't renew, the paper cannot be delivered.
You must renew now! New subscribers also welcome.
Here you will find Sun Sailor’s coverage of the 2020 elections, including candidate profiles, questionnaires and primary and general election information.
- Hennepin County District 6 candidates face off in League of Women Voters forum
- Porter, Acomb discuss top issues in 44B forum
- Morrison, Myers are candidates in House District 33B
- Cahill, Hertaus the candidates for House District 33A
- Osmek, Piper will face off in Senate District 33
- Moore, Youakim vie for House District 46B seat
- Taylor, Winkler competing in House District 46A
- Latz, Björnson vie for Senate 46 seat
- Cwodzinski, Jiang seeking Senate District 48 seat
- Kotyza-Witthuhn, Link will face off in House District 48B
With a gig at the Oslo Opera House canceled due to travel restrictions, singer-songwriter Lissie decided to perform a series of shows outdoors in another place known for its Norwegian heritage.
Community members interested in improving recycling and promoting waste reduction are asked to consider joining the City of St. Louis Park’s Recycling Champions program.
City of Eden Prairie staff remind residents that rainfall runoff washes through storm sewers and into local lakes and rivers, carrying yard waste and other pollutants.
Over the past few weeks, we have published an editorial series about important election issues, including race relations, police reform, health care, the COVID-19 response, the economy and climate change.
Minnesotans take great pride in our abundant natural resources. Whether we are fishing in a crystal clear lake, taking the pontoon along the shore near the cabin, or bicycling on one of the state’s expansive and scenic trails, we appreciate the beauty and bounties of this state.