Champlin Park High School conducted its 2019 commencement ceremony June 2 at the Mariucci Arena at the University of Minnesota. Thousands of families, friends, teachers and community members filled the arena in support of the nearly 700 graduates. The evening included speeches from Principal Michael George and class orators Kayla Markuson and Sequoia Range, and before diplomas were dispersed, the senior choir performed together one last time.
Copyright © 2018 at Sun Newspapers/ APG Media of East Central Minnesota. Digital dissemination of this content without prior written consent is a violation of federal law and may be subject to legal action.
Most Popular Regional News
- Forest Lake man caught after SWAT teams, police converge on area
- Minnetonka School Board votes to freeze student enrollment at 11,100
- Vehicle pursuit started in Todd County ends in Morrison County
- Plymouth officials celebrate improvements to the ‘forgotten bridge’
- Much-anticipated Maple Grove Hy-Vee officially open
- Familiar face, Ponies gear to appear in Zach Sobiech movie
- Hopkins Schools therapy dog program helps connect students with mental health resources
- Brooklyn Park poised to remove pet licensing
- Royalton police officer fired for conduct unbecoming a peace officer
- Princeton School District provides update on Monday incidents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.