Champlin Park High School conducted its 2019 commencement ceremony June 2 at the Mariucci Arena at the University of Minnesota. Thousands of families, friends, teachers and community members filled the arena in support of the nearly 700 graduates. The evening included speeches from Principal Michael George and class orators Kayla Markuson and Sequoia Range, and before diplomas were dispersed, the senior choir performed together one last time.
Copyright © 2018 at Sun Newspapers/ APG Media of East Central Minnesota. Digital dissemination of this content without prior written consent is a violation of federal law and may be subject to legal action.
Most Popular Regional News
- Novice lands 56-inch muskie on Mille Lacs
- Coon Rapids teen charged with murder
- Herzog Roofing employees embrace second chance at life
- Hopkins fire chief proposes a full-time staffing model for the department
- Teenage girl escapes abduction in Coon Rapids, police seek info
- Afton Strawberry Festival: Beloved Summer celebration in its 137th year
- New store in Waconia offers candy, gifts, ‘differently-abled’ service
- Arrests made in connection to woman found on side of May Township road
- Lakeville South class of 2009: What happened to the last 10 years?
- Maple Grove police captain to be offered Rogers police chief’s job