Please print RENEW subscription for FREE
Important announcement for our Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Crystal, Robbinsdale, New Hope, Golden Valley Sun Post readers.
It's time to renew your FREE subscription to the Brooklyn Center-Brooklyn Park, Crystal-Robbinsdale-New Hope-Golden Valley Sun Post so you can ensure continued delivery of the paper in the mail every week! If you don't renew, the paper cannot be delivered.
You must renew now! New subscribers also welcome.
Here you will find Sun Post’s coverage of the 2020 elections, including candidate profiles, questionnaires and primary and general election information.
- General Election Voters Guide: Robbinsdale mayor, council
- General Election Voters Guide: New Hope mayor, council
- Brooklyn Park City Council 2020 General Election voter guide
- Brooklyn Center City Council General Election voter guide
- Virtual Robbinsdale School Board forum will be Sept. 30
- Hopkins Schools Legislative Action Coalition will host candidate forum
- Early in-person absentee voting started Sept. 18, voting by mail recommended
- Virtual Robbinsdale, County Board District 1 forums will be Sept. 29
- Hennepin County board candidates advance to General Election
- Primary Election roundup for Minnesota Senate, House races
A racial equity discussion Sept. 23 at Lakeview Terrace Pavilion drew a small crowd. The event, hosted by the Robbinsdale Human Rights Commission, was ordered by Mayor Regan Murphy in response to the police-involved killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
The Brooklyn Park, Osseo and Maple Grove chapter of the League of Women Voters are partnering with the TwinWest Chamber of Commerce to host candidate forums for local and state elections.
The Nov. 3 general election will include the Robbinsdale Mayor and two City Council seats in…
The best tonic for our cratered COVID-19 economy is deep suppression of both virus and disease through vaccines and better therapeutics. We long to return to a semblance of normal and full employment.
Poll after poll continues to show that health care remains a major concern to American voters. That was the case before the COVID-19 pandemic arrived, and, if anything, it is more so now. When voters go to the polls this fall, they should consider carefully how their elected officials plan t…
The only topic to push COVID-19 off the front pages this year has been the issues with racial disparities, police reform and public safety – especially here in Minnesota since the death of George Floyd.
A hotel proposal took a step toward development as the Brooklyn Park City Council approved the first of two rounds zoning amendments for the project Sept. 14.
The Robbinsdale Chamber of Commerce opted to make its annual fair of business booths into a virtual event this year. A list of all of the promotions and deals as part of this event are available on the chamber website, robbinsdalechamber.com.