Please RENEW print subscription for FREE
Important announcement for our Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Crystal, Robbinsdale, New Hope, Golden Valley Sun Post readers.
It's time to renew your FREE subscription to the Brooklyn Center-Brooklyn Park, Crystal-Robbinsdale-New Hope-Golden Valley Sun Post so you can ensure continued delivery of the paper in the mail every week! If you don't renew, the paper cannot be delivered.
You must renew now! New subscribers also welcome.
Here you will find Sun Post’s coverage of the 2020 elections, including candidate profiles, questionnaires and primary and general election information.
- Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center voters: general election is Nov. 3
- New Hope, Golden Valley, Crystal, Robbinsdale: What’s on the ballot
- Johnson, Omar vying for election in 5th Congressional District
- Phillips, Qualls vying for election in 3rd Congressional District
- Crystal candidates discuss key issues in Oct. 15 forum
- Brooklyn Park council candidates compare views in forum
- Fitzgerald, Freiberg running in House District 45B
- Voters guide for Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park's legislative seats
- Taylor, Winkler competing in House District 46A
- Latz, Björnson vie for Senate 46 seat
Through its Coats for Kids drive, Pilgrim Dry Cleaners collected more than 10,400 coats for donation this year.
Robbinsdale Police Sgt. Chris Woodhall is the recipient of the Minnesota J. Edgar Hoover Pol…
District 1 Commissioner Mike Opat announced he will not serve the final two months of his te…
Over the past few weeks, we have published an editorial series about important election issues, including race relations, police reform, health care, the COVID-19 response, the economy and climate change.
Minnesotans take great pride in our abundant natural resources. Whether we are fishing in a crystal clear lake, taking the pontoon along the shore near the cabin, or bicycling on one of the state’s expansive and scenic trails, we appreciate the beauty and bounties of this state.
The best tonic for our cratered COVID-19 economy is deep suppression of both virus and disease through vaccines and better therapeutics. We long to return to a semblance of normal and full employment.
With the TwinWest Chamber of Commerce merging with the larger Minneapolis Regional Chamber, former TwinWest President and CEO Shannon Full has announced she will leave the organization.
The Minnesota Retailers Association has named Scott Farrell, manager of Down in the Valley, as Retail Manager of the Year.
Brooklyn Park may bring another fast-food eatery into the Highway 610 corridor after a Raising Cane’s restaurant was recommended for approval by the Planning Commission Oct. 14.