Please RENEW subscription for FREE
Important announcement for our Bloomington and Richfield Sun Current readers.
It's time to renew your FREE subscription to the Bloomington-Richfield Sun Current so you can ensure continued delivery of the paper in the mail every week! If you don't renew, the paper cannot be delivered.
You must renew now! New subscribers also welcome.
- Voters encouraged to consider options to Election Day
- Bloomington legislative candidates invited to participate in streaming forum
- Richfield Primary Election results finalized
- Bloomington’s November ballot set following primary election
- Dupré advances in Senate District 49 primary
- Richfield primary election results
- Bloomington primary election results
- Rep. Ilhan Omar wins DFL primary in the 5th Congressional District
- PRIMARY RESULTS: Phillips and Qualls win, will face off for Third Congressional District
- PRIMARY ELECTION: Hennepin County board candidates advance to General Election
- Bloomington voters head to the polls on Tuesday
- Primary is Aug. 11, direct balloting at Edina City Hall underway
- Richfield voters will narrow the field for city council, House candidates
- Light ballot beckons Bloomington voters
- Candidates face off in Richfield Ward 2 council primary
- Voters guide: House District 63B
Last winter, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban and Development reported that there were nearly 8,000 people experiencing homelessness on any given day in Minnesota. How the number of people without homes will change, in a shaky economic environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic, is unclear.
Donating plasma was important step in helping to give to those needing it most
A staff member from South View Middle School has tested positive for COVID-19, a spokesperso…
On Sept. 1, the communities of Richfield, Bloomington and Edina, are teaming up with the Sta…
Edina School District administrators are meeting to determine what form of instruction they …
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Gov. Tim Walz is requiring Minnesotans to wear face masks to try to s…
When a Bloomington, Edina or Richfield resident tests positive for COVID-19, what happens ne…
Edina's executive order mandating masks in public spaces has been extended and expanded.
As an Edina executive order requiring masks in indoor public spaces took effect July 6, Mayo…
By the end of a special Edina City Council meeting June 29, Mayor Jim Hovland was planning t…
Free COVID-19 testing is being offered to those who may need it today, June 23 and tomorrow,…
With uncertainty as to what the 2020-21 school year will look like when it begins in less th…
In a crowded field at the top of the Metro West Conference boys soccer standings, every point Kennedy can grab from the remaining matches can prove quite valuable. Last Thursday’s 2-1 win at winless Robbinsdale Cooper helped the Eagles rise off the bottom of the standings with seven points and a 2-3-1 record. Kenned was sixth in the standings, two points behind Benilde-St. Margaret’s which was fifth with nine points and a 3-0-0 record, 3-1-0 overall.
The only topic to push COVID-19 off the front pages this year has been the issues with racial disparities, police reform and public safety – especially here in Minnesota since the death of George Floyd.
Minnesota must safely open its schools. That is a complete sentence and thought, “safely open.”
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, police reform and civil unrest captured voters’ attention, the nation was in a longstanding debate about how to reform our immigration system. On one extreme, we have some who want to open up our borders to everyone, and on the other, we have those who want to s…