The Red, White and Blue Days in Richfield was held through the Independence Day holiday with special programs that appealed to all ages.
The event drew thousands once again in 2019, as the biggest celebration of the year in the city.
Most Popular Regional News
- Rosemount Leprechaun Days Schedule of Events 2019
- Stillwater Area school board members will meet with Superintendent Pontrelli, discuss possible separation
- Market is a ‘Boone’ for Randall
- Schedule of events for Isanti Rodeo Jubilee Days July 11-14
- Minnetonka Boulevard street project in Deephaven to begin July 22
- Crime alert: Rash of burglaries in Oak Grove similar to others in metro
- Blaine man dies of complications after Coon Rapids crash
- Meet your 2019-20 Monticello Royal Ambassadors
- After passionate meeting, SRC out as FL trash hauler
- New manager has dreams to make Pierz Clubhouse ‘a great place’