The Red, White and Blue Days in Richfield was held through the Independence Day holiday with special programs that appealed to all ages.
The event drew thousands once again in 2019, as the biggest celebration of the year in the city.
Most Popular Regional News
- Forest Lake man caught after SWAT teams, police converge on area
- Minnetonka School Board votes to freeze student enrollment at 11,100
- Vehicle pursuit started in Todd County ends in Morrison County
- Isanti man killed in crash in East Bethel
- Plymouth officials celebrate improvements to the ‘forgotten bridge’
- Hopkins Schools therapy dog program helps connect students with mental health resources
- Familiar face, Ponies gear to appear in Zach Sobiech movie
- Much-anticipated Maple Grove Hy-Vee officially open
- Brooklyn Park poised to remove pet licensing
- Princeton School District provides update on Monday incidents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.