Bloomington Jefferson Theatre Company’s fall production of “Alice in Wonderland” lacks the traditional stage of most high school productions. As a result of the pandemic, the mask-clad high school students have been performing their play outdoors to limited audiences, including a group gathered under partly cloudy skies Sept. 30 at Washburn Elementary School.
Copyright © 2020 at Sun Newspapers/ APG Media of East Central Minnesota. Digital dissemination of this content without prior written consent is a violation of federal law and may be subject to legal action.
Most Popular Regional News
- Half of Burnsville Center to go on the auction block
- Two killed in five-vehicle crash on Highway 10 near Royalton
- Raising Cane’s gets nod from Brooklyn Park Planning Commission
- Anoka gun range aims to open next summer
- Homicide charges filed in 2019 crash that killed 2-year-old in Coon Rapids
- Original First Lutheran Church in Little Falls recognized as Century Home
- Updated: State Patrol investigating fatal crash on Highway 169 North-Highway 10 interchange
- Anoka County approves another $2.8 million in coronavirus relief spending
- Little Falls Schools to transition to distance learning plan Oct. 26, due to rising COVID cases
- New Apple Valley Menards store opens doors