A Level 3 sex offender who lived in Burnsville was sentenced July 2 to 27 years in prison for a woman’s violent kidnapping in August 2017.
Most Popular Regional News
- The Laker to become new restaurant
- TCF Bank in Coon Rapids Cub robbed Aug. 17
- Royalton woman injured in accident near Little Falls
- Woman dies while working at QA1 in Lakeville
- Pierz area native chosen as next superintendent in Janesville
- Plymouth council divided on Northwest Greenway trailhead development amidst neighborhood concerns
- Burnsville High athlete killed by ‘senseless act of murder’
- Legendary coach steps down after 36 years
- Members question River Market Co-op changes
- Little Falls woman injured in one-vehicle crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.