- Zimmerman mayor: Nick Stay, incumbent
- United States Senate: Tina Smith, incumbent
- U.S. Congressional Representative – District 6: Tawnja Zahradka
- U.S. Congressional Representative – District 6: Tom Emmer, incumbent
- United States Senate: Jason Lewis
- Nowthen City Council: Mary Rainville, incumbent
- Nowthen City Council: Daniel Breyen, incumbent
- Nowthen City Council: Rob Schiller
- Nowthen City Council: Jason Alders
- Nowthen Mayor: Jeff Pilon, incumbent
- Nowthen Mayor: Matt Lendt
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 30B: Brad Kovach
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 30B: Eric Lucero, incumbent
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 30A: Chad Hobot
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 30A: Paul Novotny, incumbent
- Minnesota State Senate District 30: Diane Nguyen
- Minnesota State Senate District 30: Mary Kiffmeyer, incumbent
- Sherburne County Commissioner District 5: Lisa Fobbe, incumbent
- Sherburne County Commissioner District 5: Bryan D. Lawrence
- Sherburne County Commissioner District 3: Tim Dolan, incumbent
- Sherburne County Commissioner District 3: Anne Kostrzewski
- Sherburne County Commissioner District 1: Andrew Hulse
- Sherburne County Commissioner District 1: Barb Burandt, incumbent
- Candidates air their views during cablecast by Elk River Chamber
- Zimmerman City Council: Sheldon Shepard, incumbent
- Zimmerman City Council: Mike Dahl
- Zimmerman City Council: Jay Whiting, incumbent
- Ward 3 Elk River City Council: Josh Hassing
- Otsego City Council: Joel Cornell
- Otsego City Council: Jeffrey Dahl
The Downtown Elk River Business Association will be handing out treats to trick-or-treaters from noon to 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 30.
The Minnesota Department of Health is partnering with local public health officials and the city of Monticello to offer free COVID-19 testing in Monticello.
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources will hold its second and final auction of confiscated fishing, hunting and trapping equipment on Oct. 24. The auction, which is online in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, includes 252 firearms and 39 bows that were confiscated following serious ga…
A candidate forum featuring District 30 legislative candidates has been postponed.
Terese Reiling-Holden, vice president with Colliers International | Minneapolis-St. Paul, successfully represented her client, 153-155 East 37th Street, LLC, in the sale of a former Applebee’s restaurant in Rogers.
A Minneapolis health care system says the coronavirus pandemic has caused deep operating losses, forcing it to close 16 clinics in Minnesota and Wisconsin and reduce its workforce by 900 employees.
Amanda Othoudt, Elk River’s economic development director, has announced she has accepted a position working as the executive director for Benton Economic Partnership located in Benton County.
Over the past few weeks, we have published an editorial series about important election issues, including race relations, police reform, health care, the COVID-19 response, the economy and climate change.
Minnesotans take great pride in our abundant natural resources. Whether we are fishing in a crystal clear lake, taking the pontoon along the shore near the cabin, or bicycling on one of the state’s expansive and scenic trails, we appreciate the beauty and bounties of this state.
Before we lob another vicious criticism at a Republican or Democrat in the final days of this election, and before we chastise others about the circus their candidate has created, we’d like to remind everyone who is contemplating a letter to the editor to keep one over-arching concept in min…
I served with Mayor Jessica Stockamp from when she was first elected to the Otsego City Council in 2004. I have always been impressed by Jessica’s commitment to serving our community, how much she is involved and how hard she works for the City residents.
Lisa Fobbe defies labeling. We know her as a person of integrity who diligently helps everyone. We knew her as a member of our former Catholic parish. She is dedicated to lovingly meet the needs of people.
As a small business owner, I am supporting Andrew Hulse for Sherburne County Commissioner. Andrew, as a fellow small business owner, knows more than most the challenges small businesses face, especially this year.