2018 Primary Election: Tuesday, Aug. 14
- Deringer, Kaczmarek advance in primary for Wright County Sheriff
- Danielowski, Seefeld advance in District 2 Sherburne County Commissioners primary over Donovan
- Kristin Robbins wins House District 34A Republican primary over Brad Ganzer
- Kaczmarek has lead over Deringer and the rest of the field with 9 precincts reporting
- Zimmerman mayor’s race, and battle for 4-year terms on council congested
- Five file for two Otsego Council seats
- Ten file for four seats on School Board
- Election Night Results
The North Suburban Christmas Chorale is seeking singers to participate in a seasonal holiday concert. The concert features the North Suburban Concert Band, the North Suburban Christmas Chorale and the youth T-n-T Choir.
Sunday Burquest, a former and breast cancer survivor, will be the keynote speaker at This is Me, an event that will formally launch Grit Girl, an organization the Otsego woman founded to empower women to overcome life challenges.
Millions of concussions happen in the United States every year from sports, falls, car accidents, abuse and accidental head impacts — they can happen to anyone at any age.
The Elk River Area Chamber of Commerce recognized charter members and outstanding volunteers, honored retiring board members, and installed new board members and officers at its 2018 annual meeting Sept. 12 at The Links at Northfork.
Tractor Supply Company in Elk River is inviting growers, crafters and artisans to showcase their homemade and homegrown goods at its fall farmers market on Saturday, Sept. 22.
It used to be so easy to know the difference between truth and lies.
(Editor’s note: This is the third and final installment of a series of editorials by the Adams Publishing - ECM Editorial Board, examining affordable housing issues in Minnesota and potential solutions.)
Was it election-year politics in hyper drive? Have the darker impulses of factionalism and resentment that are troubling much of the world taken root in Minnesota? And what happens now?
American Family Association was recently contacted by a family who lost their teenage daughter to suicide after binge watching “13 Reasons Why” on Netflix. They were unaware of this activity until after the tragedy. Their daughter, Anna, was not a troubled teen, had many friends, was self-ta…