Lucy RuthAnn Moscho was born to Amanda and Justin Moscho of Spring Hill on Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020 at 1:07 p.m. at the CentraCare Health-Melrose Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is welcomed home by big brother Leo, 2 years old. Grandparents are Dave and Mary Klassen of Melrose and Duane and Ruth Moscho of Spring Hill. Great-grandparents are Betty Moscho of St. Martin, Allen Dobmeier of St. Rosa and Don Klassen of Melrose.
Most Popular Regional News
- Eagan City Council approves two new grocery store plans
- Bloomington declares new local emergency in response to pandemic
- The wait is over as Plymouth’s first brewery opens along Luce Line Trail
- Law enforcement determines fire at Pierz Post Office is arson; suspect in custody
- Holding the line: Increase in COVID-19 patients leaves local hospital feeling the strain
- Sherburne County Sheriff's Department investigating death of Tyler Ecklund, 25
- Total COVID-19 cases by city in Anoka County
- Waconia schools move to distance-learning due to COVID-19 surge
- Little Falls man injured in ATV wreck
- Apple Valley man uses daily walks to clean up neighborhood
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.