Join us at the Bud Break 5K at the Arboretum on Sunday, May 3 -- pre-registration now open! Come out and celebrate spring at the Arboretum by running or walking in the 23rd annual Bud Break 5K on May 3. Breathe in the glorious scents of spring as you make your way along the rolling 3.1- mile course. After the race enjoy a complimentary Tai Chi class led by Balanced Life Tai Chi, or simply stroll the Arboretum’s Annual Gardens awash in blooms -- from tulips to daffodils to hyacinths, and more. Please plan to join us in support of the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. Register by May 1st and save: $30/Member, $45/Non-Member, $25/Virtual Runner.
Most Popular Regional News
- Obituary: Adam Weeks 1982–2020
- Minnesota health officials confirm first death due to COVID-19 in Isanti County
- Bloomington hotels expected to house homeless through December
- Dogs attack horses on trail ride
- Wright County Attorney
- Elk River power plant coming down in pieces
- Little Falls Community High to move to hybrid learning model Oct. 5, following positive COVID case
- Kidnapped girlfriend flees moving vehicle in Bloomington
- Morrison County COVID-19 Positive Case Tracker
- Hardy brothers open new RV resort in Motley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.