Shaping Your Tomorrow: Dementia and MCI
Education, planning, support for those living with dementia and someone important to them.
Shaping Your Tomorrow is designed to meet the needs of both the person with memory loss and a family member or friend. Each week introduces a specific topic for education, planning for the future, and learning from others on a similar journey. Rich discussions with the full group are followed by separate peer conversations: one for people with memory loss and one for their partners.
Shaping Your Tomorrow provides:
· An understanding place to gather and know you are not alone
· A supportive learning environment to gain knowledge and ask questions
· A chance to talk with others about the dementia experience
· Detailed information to help plan and build confidence
· An opportunity to shape your tomorrow
Interview and pre-registration required.
Supported by the Washington County Local Public Health Grant