The Anoka Area Chamber of Commerce last month announced the winners of it’s business of the year and other awards.
Following are the winners:
• Retail Business of the Year: The Mad Hatter Restaurant and Tea House.
• Service Business of the Year: Bank of Elk River.
• Manufacturing Business of the Year: Mate Precision Tooling.
• President’s Award for Outstanding Volunteerism: Darlene Sogn from Oakwood Insurance Agency.
• Ambassador of the Year Award: Jessi Gurr from Iceberg Web Design.
The chamber also honored board chair Bruce Sogn and retiring board members Kerri Cowden of SharePoint Credit Union, Kent Hanson of Anoka Technical College/Anoka Ramsey Community College, Gary Knafla of Andover Physical Therapy and Jim Merritt of Altron, Inc.